We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- E85 fueling station availability is increasing
- Net crude and petroleum products imports fell relative to other major net import flows
- Brent crude oil trading range in 2013 was narrowest since 2006
- Natural gas storage capacity up 2% in 2013 led by West, salt capacity in Producing region
- Ethanol producers benefiting from higher margins for distillers grains