We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Floating LNG regasification is used to meet rising natural gas demand in smaller markets
- EIA report highlights top 100 U.S. oil and natural gas fields
- Oil trade off Yemen coast grew by 20% to 4.7 million barrels per day in 2014
- UK's renewable energy targets drive increases in U.S. wood pellet exports
- Increasing domestic production of crude oil reduces net petroleum imports