We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- New Eagle Ford wells continue to show higher production
- Minimum efficiency standards for electric motors will soon increase
- Everywhere but Northeast, fewer homes choose natural gas as heating fuel
- Saudi Arabia uses largest amount of crude oil for power generation since 2010
- Higher Permian production, constrained infrastructure increase spread between WTI oil hubs