We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Marcellus, Utica provide 85% of U.S. shale gas production growth since start of 2012
- Natural gas salt-facility storage serves special gas market needs
- U.S. nuclear outages are low during summer peak electricity demand season
- Average diesel retail price below gasoline price for first time in six years
- Beyond Shell-BG, oil company merger activity is down