We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Power sector employment declines, except for renewable electricity generators
- Wind power capacity additions expected to increase in last quarter of 2014
- OPEC net oil export revenues expected to fall in 2014 and 2015
- U.S. household gasoline expenditures in 2015 on track to be the lowest in 11 years
- Gasoline prices tend to have little effect on demand for car travel