We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Under the proposed Clean Power Plan, natural gas, then renewables, gain generation share
- Proposed Clean Power Plan rule cuts power sector CO2 emissions to lowest level since 1980s
- U.S. retail gasoline prices lowest since 2009 heading into Memorial Day weekend
- Net imports of natural gas fall to lowest level since 1987
- Low crude oil prices, increased gasoline demand lead to high refiner margins