We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Fuel economy and average vehicle cost vary significantly across vehicle types
- Recent improvements in petroleum trade balance mitigate U.S. trade deficit
- Light-duty vehicles' share of transportation energy use is projected to fall
- Oil and natural gas resource categories reflect varying degrees of certainty
- EIA projects modest needs for new electric generation capacity