We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Reduced offshore share in U.S. oil and natural gas production lowers risk from hurricanes
- EIA expects near-term decline in natural gas production in major shale regions
- India's coal industry in flux as government sets ambitious coal production targets
- Growing global liquids inventories reflect lower crude oil prices
- Domestic market for distributed wind turbines faces several challenges