We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Natural gas prices drop following strong production growth
- Hawaii’s electric system is changing with rooftop solar growth and new utility ownership
- Lower 48 oil production outlook stable despite expected near-term reduction in rig count
- Currency depreciation against the dollar affects oil importers and exporters differently
- EIA updates Eagle Ford maps to provide greater geologic detail