We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Voluntary agreement continues to reduce energy consumption of television set-top boxes
- Petroleum refinery outage in California highlights markets' quick price reaction
- Rise in salt cavern storage capacity for natural gas offsets declines in other capacities
- Wind generation seasonal patterns vary across the United States
- Large reduction in distillate fuel sulfur content has only minor effect on energy content