We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Electricity distribution investments rose over the past two decades
- Lower electricity-related CO2 emissions reflect lower carbon intensity and electricity use
- Weather-driven energy intensity increase led to higher energy-related emissions in 2013
- Consumer energy expenditures are roughly 5% of disposable income, below long-term average
- North Dakota aims to reduce natural gas flaring