We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Consumer energy expenditures are 5% of disposable income, below long-term average
- North Dakota aims to reduce natural gas flaring
- Energy for growing and harvesting crops is a large component of farm operating costs
- EIA launches expanded winter heating fuels data program for winter 2014-15
- Some Appalachian natural gas spot prices are well below the Henry Hub national benchmark