We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- EIA expects near-term decline in natural gas production in major shale regions
- India's coal industry in flux as government sets ambitious coal production targets
- Growing global liquids inventories reflect lower crude oil prices
- Major fossil fuel-producing states rely heavily on severance taxes
- Domestic market for distributed wind turbines faces several challenges