We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Gasoline prices rise in the Midwest as the summer driving season approaches
- Coal regains some electric generation market share from natural gas
- Extended tax credits could raise projected renewable electricity capacity and generation
- A number of western states increased oil production since 2010
- Ethanol production capacity little changed in past year