We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Oil tanker sizes range from general purpose to ultra-large crude carriers on AFRA scale
- New petroleum technology revitalizes Powder River Basin oil production
- Natural gas storage deficit to five-year average continues to narrow
- Despite decline in some regions, world oil consumption still seen rising
- EIA's forecast of 2014 gasoline use has risen 2 billion gallons (1.6%) in past 10 months